Formerly the Stevenage Circuits group comprised of two separate sites, Tru-lon Ltd a Cambridgeshire based RF-Microwave Filter and Antenna products manufacturer which was incorporated into the Stevenage site in 2010, creating one of largest, best equipped and technologically advanced PCB manufacturers in Europe.
- Private company
- 44 years trading
- 80 + staff
- 7000 sqm facility
- Capacity £12m pa
- Privately funded
- Plant, buildings and land owned, no outstanding debt.
Continual on-going Investment In:
- leading-edge technologies, 'best-in-class' production equipment
- staff training, safe and pleasant working environment
No quantity too small nor volume too large, any technology, through life supply.
- Concept and R&D (EEO: engineering evaluation order)
- DFM; material selection and build support.
- Managed up-issue and re-engineering (NPI: new product introduction)
- Quick-turn-around prototyping.
- Pre-production, ramp-up into full UK production.
- Seamless PCB migration to partnered off-shore mass-volume manufacturers (within low-cost production regions)